Select Style & Size
- Fun balaclava to keep your face warm
- Outer material is resistant to snow for comfortable dryness
- Fleece lining offers warmth and protection from the cold air
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off without removing your helmet
- Item #SKD000A
- [face fabric] 94% polyester, 6% spandex, [lining] Polartec microfleece
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2018
Love me some Skida
- I've put it through the wringer
I own a few Skida pieces, and this one was my first and favorite. Partially it's due to the rockin saguaro/jack rabbit/coyote pattern (bring it back Skida, I beg ya!), but mostly it's due to the versatility. At first glance you might think a bandana is kinda silly, but it's perfect for days where you're not sure what to expect from the weather--sunny and warm one minute, freezing wind on the lift ten minutes later? No worries, just add or remove this handy fleece-lined little wonder (without having to remove your helmet!) and you're good to go! What the tech specs fail to mention is that this has a velcro closure, so it's easy to put on and it stays on through thick and thin. Been using it 3 or 4 season and it still looks fantastic. 10/10 this brand is a champion.