A skirt for any occasion.
Whether it's the dead of winter and you need another layer, or spring skiing has arrived and you like to change things up, the SKHOOP Women's Katarina Mini Skirt offers versatile warmth and style. Wear it with leggings when going for a winter jog, or pull it on over your ski pants to avoid the sting of cold lift chairs. A DWR-coating allowing those lift ride snow flakes to brush off after you've had time to admire their unique shapes, and synthetic insulation keeps your bum warm, even if it does get damp. Stretch panels on the sides let you keep your perfect form as you ski down, and a zippered pocket keeps your smartphone or ski pass secure. The two-way full side zipper means this is a piece of cake to add to your outfit as an afterthought, even if your ski boots are already equipped.
- Insulated skirt for adding extra warmth to your winter wardrobe
- Fabric treated to resist dirt and moisture from ruining the day
- Synthetic insulation will keep you warm even if the snow soaks it
- Side stretch panels give you freedom of motion on the ski hill
- Full side zip for convenient on and off over snow pants
- Secure pocket for valuable electronics or ski pass
- Item #OOP0002
- Q & A
great synthetic skirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
stre tch side panels make this skirt very functional and flexible..synthetic insulation so it's not too hot, but keeps you warm