The Debbie Vest
From casual nordic tours to your daily commute, the Skhoop Debbie Vest provides comfort and style. It features a mid-thigh cut that wears well with leggings, and a low profile fit that you can easily layer beneath a shell.
- Insulated mid-length vest for cool weather pursuits
- Synthetic fill provides reliable warmth in wet conditions
- Hood and mid-thigh cut offers extra coverage on cold days
- Elastic edging traps your heat and keeps the chill out
- Two-way front zipper ensures versatile wear and mobility
- Secure pockets keep your small valuables safe
- Slim fit is easy to layer beneath a protective shell
- Item #OOPC00G
- [face fabric] 100% nylon mini ripstop, DWR finish
- 60g synthetic (100% polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hadn
- fixed, adjustable
- Recommended Use
- casual, nordic touring
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 128 lbs
I love this vest, but the sizing is strange. I’m 5’2”, weigh 128# and am 67 yrs old. I’m fairly active and love this vest because it’s lightweight and longer than normal, so perfect for everything. But I am fairly slim, and would normally wear a small. I had to order a large, which is too big under the arms. But the medium would be snug with heavy layers underneath. So now the large will be too big over a tee shirt in spring. As I say, the sizing is awkward and turns a great vest into an OK vest. And please add an inner pocket!
October 18, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
This is the best piece of outerwear I own. I wear it for everything- walking my dog, hiking, x-country skiing, camping, and travelling. I have it in the black color and it goes with everything. I also like that it is synthetic fill, because it's not too bulky and it is still pretty warm. I need it in another color now!