Leave the carbon to weight weenies.
You're not wearing skin-tight Lycra to the trail, so why dress up your feet with the unrelenting stiffness and unnecessary buckles of XC-oriented shoes? Instead, slip your feet into the Six Six One Men's Filter SPD Shoe when you're seeking an unpretentious option for everyday trail riding and bigger stunts in the park. This low-key riding shoe looks like your favorite pair of skate kicks with its flexible rubber sole and lace-up design, complete with a hook-and-loop strap for extra ankle support before you drop into steep downhills or pedal uphill for hours.
The synthetic upper serves up a foot-conforming fit with multiple perforations for breathable comfort in warm weather. Its rubber sole features a softer compound along the edges, allowing you to easily grip your pedals and walk over hike-a-bike sections without slipping out. Best of all, there's an integrated nylon shank along the cleat interface, giving you extra power for pedaling swiftly—all without making it overly stiff for everyday trail riding and lift-accessed park laps.
- Low-key option for everyday rides and park laps
- Lace-up design with ankle strap for extra support
- Synthetic upper conforms to your foot for comfort
- Flexible rubber sole with softer compound along edges
- Nylon shank along cleat interface for pedaling power
- Compatible with standard 2-hole mountain bike cleats
- Item #SSO009C
- Upper Material
- laces with hook-and-loop strap
- rubber with nylon shank
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-hole mountain
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 days