Set it, then forget it's even there.
For the making of the Evo AM Patrol Helmet, Six Six One swapped standard EPS for Contego foam, which provides higher levels of impact absorption, should you suffer a nasty crash on the trail. Large, sculpted vents rapidly expel built-up heat and perspiration, so you're not a hot, sweaty mess while riding in summertime. It's rounded out with a brim that protects you from overhanging trailside vegetation and blocks harsh sunlight, plus a Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed ease of operation.
- No-nonsense trail helmet offers low-profile protection
- Boa retention system provides a micro-adjustable fit
- In-Mold construction for a lightweight, low-profile feel
- Contego foam replaces EPS for greater impact absorption
- 15 sculpted vents rapidly disperse excess heat and sweat
- Protective brim blocks trailside vegetation and sunlight
- Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed ease of closure
- Item #SSO009M
- Q & A
Great All-mountain/enduro helmet
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 180lbs
I have a size large patrol am helmet and I am absolutely stoked on this thing. I've always have trouble with glasses and goggles being comfortable with helmets and this has never been trouble with the sixsixone helmets. The fitment of this thing is great and the boa system is reliable and fool proof!