7 Seas 4/3mm Chest-Zip Long-Sleeve Full Wetsuit
The anatomically correct Sistr Revolution 7 Seas 4/3mm Chest-Zip Long-Sleeve Full Wetsuit is designed to keep you warm, comfortable, and mobile while you surf. This eco-conscious performance wetsuit is constructed with a stretchy limestone-based neoprene that also utilizes recycled tires to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions. This stretch construction paired with minimal seams provides you with unrestricted warmth and performance in the water. A thermal hollow fiber lining at your core enhances warmth while the triple glued, double blindstitched, taped seams and Glideskin neck seal prevent flushing and excess water entry to keep you comfortable in chilly waters. Enhancing your mobility for padding out past the break, this wetsuit has a watertight chest-zip entry with minimal bulk for your longer sessions in the swells.
- Eco-conscious performance wetsuit for warmth in colder waters
- Stretch neoprene is limestone based to lessen environmental impact
- Eco Carbon Black uses recycled tires to reduce energy consumption
- Flexible, ergonomic construction enhances mobility in the water
- Thermal hollow fiber lining at core offers warmth and dries quickly
- Taped, glued, and blindstitched seams prevent flushing for warmth
- Dope Dyed Yarn infuses dye to save water and limit water pollution
- Chest zipper allows easy entry while enhancing freedom of movement
- Item #SSU0005
- 100% Super Stretch (limestone-based Eco Carbon Black neoprene)
- Water Temp
- 52 - 58F
- Glideskin neck seals, liquid taped cuffs
- Seam Construction
- triple glued, double blindstitched, Neo 2.0 tape
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 110 lbs
This wetsuit started to fall apart after only a handful of wears. I loved the fit and flexibility but definitely very poor quality and not recommended for real surfers.