7 Seas 2/2 Long-Sleeve Spring Wetsuit
Keep your core primed, but let your legs catch the rays with the 7 Seas spring-minded wetsuit. The insulated core helps you feel toasty when the weather is warming up, but temps are still a bit too frosty for heading out in just your swimsuit.
- A versatile wetsuit for warm spring days or chilly summer evenings
- Light neoprene insulates your core and arms, stretches comfortably
- Plenty of stretch makes for easier put on and take off
- Anatomically tailored fit sits close to skin for warmth
- Glideskin on neck prevents flushing, boosts comfort
- Short back zipper features Thermal Flush barrier to block out water
- Item #SSU000B
- 100% Super Stretch neoprene
- Water Temp
- 65 - 70F
- 2 / 2mm
- Thermal Flush Barrier
- Seam Construction
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
September 16, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 135 lbs
Just back from my first swim, in a northern Montana lake where night temps are dipping to 30s. BRRR. Have been swimming in my long Tri wetsuit as I rehab from a stroke, toasty BUT then I wrenched my back getting squirming into it, and I needed help on the way in and way out of the dang thing. My physical therapist fixed my back and suggested a shorty. I was skeptical, but ordered this and it was perfect. First thing: just slipped into it, no help necessary. Headed to lake with some trepidation. My face was cold, quite, but the rest of me was fine, and I didnât really notice my legs. Plus it is super cute, even for those of us north of 65. Fall swimming is open, and then Iâll take it to Hawaii this winter. Donât hesitate.