Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Solo Snowboard
Ah the eighties, back when speed lifts were the future and punching your lift ticket didn't require an x-ray. They certainly knew how to style a powder board though, and we can't get enough pow when we're riding the one and only Sims Solo Snowboard. Not only does it keep us afloat, but also keeps us in control. Every turn, every slash, and every face shot are precisely planned beforehand with a board this stiff, this light, and this... vintage.
- Our own and only snowboard for powder days
- Extremely stiff flex keeps us in control in deep, soft snow
- Pow Camber profile and directional swallowtail maximize powder play
- Poplar core lessens weight and heightens popping in and out of snow
- Premium Racing base is built to go fast and stay that way
- Item #SMJ0008
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.