Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Distortion Snowboard
SIMS founder, the legendary Tom Sims, pioneered the early days of snowboarding by treating the whole mountain as an open playground, and that mindset is manifested in the Distortion Snowboard. With unquestionable all-mountain performance, this versatile twin deck is a favorite of ours for its refusal to be put in any single category, ripping right from early-morning powder runs to afternoon park hotlaps with the crew. A medium flex and hybrid camber profile gives us a loose, playful approach to the whole mountain, but without losing the reliable edgehold or powerful pop of traditional camber. From side-hit safaris to high-speed snakeruns, and everything in between, the Distortion is our ticket to creative freedom and limit-pushing riding in an easy to control package.
- All-mountain twin deck that attacks the hill with freestyle fun
- Medium flex balances playfulness with stability and response
- Transform Camber profile makes for a lively, intuitive feel
- Master core maintains snappy response without bulky weight
- Tri-Tex laminate and carbon stringers turbo-charges the pop
- Premium Racing base is built to go fast and stay fast
- Item #SMJ0004
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.