Why We Like The West Fork Vest
In the shoulder seasons, we don't want to stay away from the water, so we layer up with the West Fork Vest to keep warm while we fish. This insulated vest is filled with lofty PrimaLoft Silver and Gold, providing us with a high warmth-to-weight ratio and down-like compressibility. Made with water-resistant materials and coated with DWR, this vest keeps us protected from the splash of the river and the unpredictable off-season weather.
- Insulated vest for cold-weather fishing, camping, and casual wear
- PrimaLLoft insulation mimics the warmth, softness, and loft of down
- Pertex Quantum Pro nylon resists moisture penetration in wet weather
- Durable water-repellant applied to face fabric for extra protection
- Regular fit allows freedom of movement and space for layering
- Adjustable hem seals warm air inside the vest
- Item #SMMF07N
- [face fabric] (upper) 30D 100% nylon, DWR coating, (lower) 30D 100% polyester, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester
- [upper] PrimaLoft Gold, [lower] PrimaLoft Silver Thermoplume
- [external] 2 hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?