Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Waypoints Pant
There you are happily fishing from the shore when suddenly dark clouds appear in a matter of minutes. Don't worry—just pull the Simms Men's Waypoints Pant out of your pack for lightweight and convenient rain protection. We love how the waterproof and breathable construction is paired with a stowable elastic loop which makes it easy to stash them away in a pack.
- Fishing pants are highly versatile for fishing in unpredictable weather
- 2.5L Toray waterproof membrane is highly breathable in humidity
- Full-length side zips provide further ventilation and access to pockets
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees offer mobility for trekking
- Integrated hook-and-loop hem helps seal out nasty downpours
- Item #SMMF09A
- [membrane/laminate] 2.5L Toray, [face fabric] 100% 50D nylon, [finish] DWR
- 1 zippered internal
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- hiking, river fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.