When you're fishing a mountain stream, storms roll in and out so fast that it's silly to pack it in for a bit of rain. Stash the Simms Women's Waypoints Jacket in your pack to be prepared for those moments. This waterproof, breathable jacket protects you from the deluge, and it even has fully sealed seams to keep every last drop out. If it's just a shower, you can keep casting since the Waypoints has molded cuffs that eliminate line-snagging. Give it a good shake when the storm passes, hang it on a branch while you take one last pass downstream, and by the time you get back it'll be dry enough to pack into its stow pocket so you can head home.
- Rain jacket for fishing in the mountains
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking in
- Hood adjusts at three points for a perfect fit
- Molded cuffs resist catching your line
- Compresses into the stow pocket for easy storage
- Item #SMM00EK
- 100% nylon
- 3-point adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- fully sealed
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?