Don't let a small chance of rain hinder your fishing plans when the Simms Men's Waypoints Jacket can protect you from wet weather. Its Toray membrane maintains reliable waterproof protection, and a 2.5-layer construction keeps the jacket light and packable so you can stuff it away when the sun's out. It's so packable that you can stow the jacket inside its own pocket.
- Light rain jacket designed for summer fishing
- Toray membrane is waterproof, breathable, and packable
- Adjustable hood ensures secure coverage
- Jacket packs into hand pocket for compact storage
- Item #SMMF04T
- [membrane/laminate] Toray (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 50D nylon, C6 DWR treatment
- 2 hand
- fully sealed
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 8, 2019
ran BIGGER than i prefer
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 180 lbs
got a medium. i was gonna swap for a size down but was out of stock. quality and style was exactly as expected though (great).
April 20, 2021
How much does this jacket weigh? Large size preferably.