Select a Size
Select a Color
Don't let a small chance of rain hinder your fishing plans when the Simms Men's Waypoints Jacket can protect you from wet weather. Its Toray membrane maintains reliable waterproof protection, and a 2.5-layer construction keeps the jacket light and packable so you can stuff it away when the sun's out. It's so packable that you can stow the jacket inside its own pocket.
- Light rain jacket designed for summer fishing
- Toray membrane is waterproof, breathable, and packable
- Adjustable hood ensures secure coverage
- Jacket packs into hand pocket for compact storage
- Item #SMMF04T
- [membrane/laminate] Toray (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 50D nylon, C6 DWR treatment
- 2 hand
- fully sealed
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?