Because you never know what the day will bring.
Fishing pristine mountain streams brings the potential for gorgeous cutthroats—and unpredictable weather. Stay prepared for sudden rainstorms with the Simms Men's Waypoints Jacket. Waterproof and breathable construction wards off nasty weather while keeping you comfortable in warmer climes, and it weighs in at under a pound and packs into its own pocket for ultra-convenient storage on the river.
- Packable jacket for fishing in unpredictable weather
- 2.5L fabric with sealed seams wards off rain
- Anti-catch molded cuffs eliminate line snags
- Stows in own left pocket
- YKK Vislon zippers prevent leaks
- Simms products are designed by dedicated fly fishermen
- Item #SMM009T
- Q & A
ran BIGGER than i prefer
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 180lbs
got a medium. i was gonna swap for a size down but was out of stock. quality and style was exactly as expected though (great).