Select style & size:Select options
Stores everything close at hand.
The Simms Waypoints Convertible Vest offers an abundance of utilitarian pockets alongside a magnetic release for attaching to compatible backpacks. Bringing innovation to the forefront of its design, the shoulders unfasten by a magnetic release point. This release point attaches to the magnetic docking stations on the Waypoint and G4 Pro Backpacks, allowing you to wear both pieces in a seamless manner.
This versatile fishing vest sports a one-size-fits-all design, thanks to its adjustable straps that accommodate a wide variety of bodies. Rugged materials withstand the rigors of fishing in tight quarters with thick vegetation and abrasive terrain. Breathable mesh backing won't leave you soaked in perspiration, especially when you're hiking longer distances. Also, there's a nicely padded collar that distributes pressure for comfortable wearing.
Carrying fly boxes, tippets, and floatant shakers close at hand, the Waypoints Convertible Vest features three zippered pockets along each side. Internal mesh pockets further expand its storage capacity. Simms' patented retractors come in handy for attaching all sorts of fishing items and daily accessories. Roomy rear pockets house a standard water bottle and hydration bladder, complete with cord routing for hands-free drinking as you're fishing.
- Abundance of utilitarian storage on the river
- Rugged nylon fabric with breathable mesh backing
- Attaches magnetically to Waypoint and G4 Pro Backpacks
- Six external zip pockets fit standard fly boxes
- Retractor cables secure a number of accessories
- Internal mesh pockets expand its storage capacity
- Rear pockets for water bottle and hydration bladder
- Item #SMM009P