Simms Waderwick Core Crewneck Shirt
Fly fishing during the winter requires you to layer wisely to avoid going hypothermic out there. The Simms Men's Waderwick Core Crewneck Shirt not only wicks moisture, so you stay warm and dry, but it's also antimicrobial, so it won't pick up any less than savory odors after a full-day on the river.
- Baselayer shirt for chilly day warmth and comfort on the river
- Fabric is moisture-wicking for dry comfort in every season
- Stretch knit fabric offers improved mobility through casting
- UPF 30 protects skin from harmful rays on exposed sunny days
- Anti-odor tech keeps shirt smelling fresh after day-long use
- Shirt resists wrinkles for easy packing and travel on long trips
- Item #SMM00FI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 196lbs
This is a perfect shirt for days on the river. Nice and stretchy, protects you from the sun and is extremely comfortable. What you'd expect from a Simms shirt.