Select Style & Size
Ultra-wool Core 3-Finger Liner Glove
You don't want to be tying a knot with thick and heavy gloves on, but you sure as heck don't want to be without gloves on a chilly day by the water. Simms has the solution for you with their Ultra-wool Core 3-Finger Liner Glove. Made of naturally-insulating and quick-drying merino wool, this glove features a unique three-finger design that keeps the tops of your thumb, index, and middle fingers free for a maximum balance of dexterity and warmth. The wool construction keeps your fingers warm even when wet, and you'll still be free to tie knots and manage your fishing lines with ease. There's even an open pocket for handwarmers that helps make up for any heat you may lose with the open fingertip design. Rock these gloves by themselves on chilly days, then layer up with them when you're fishing late into the fall, early in the spring, or even in the dead of winter.
- Innovative three-finger glove for chilly days of fly fishing
- Unique design keeps your most important fingers free for knot tying
- Merino wool offers warm-when-wet performance and wicking comfort
- Heat pack pocket makes it easy to boost your warmth
- Stands alone in cool weather and layers easily when temps plummet
- Item #SMM00JL
- merino wool
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?