A/C for your legs.
When the August heat starts to discourage you from fishing, crank up your comfort levels with the Simms Men's Superlight Zip-Off Pant. A lightweight fabric with Cool Control helps you handle hot weather while shielding your skin from the sun, and when the heat's still too much, the lower legs zip off to turn this pant into a pair of shorts.
- Lightweight fishing pant for hot weather
- Legs zip off to become shorts
- Fabric is light and soft, yet durable
- COR3 tech adds UPF 50 sun protection
- Cool Control tech keeps you from overheating
- Partial elastic waist and crotch gusset for ease of movement
- Zippered cargo pocket secures fishing essentials
- Simms is the choice of guides all over the world
- Item #SMM00A1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Bought them to go fishing on sunny days under the heat and they waork perfect, light and very confortable