Select your style & size:Select options
- Synthetic leather uppers dry quickly and are highly abrasion resistant
- Quick-pull lace system is fast, secure, and won't come untied
- EVA footbed provides cushion and support for all day comfort
- Quick-dry footbed with an anti-odor treatment keeps the foot stink away
- StreamTread Vibram sole is specifically designed to provide a secure grip in slick wading conditions
- Item #SMM0009
- Q & A
wet waders delight
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I prefer to wet wade vs wearing waders when i can. Used these for 3 days on Slough creek, pebble creek, and cache/lamar in the NE corner of YNP. Very comfortable and easy to wade in. Added a pair of neoprene booties for a little extra warmth and they were good into water that was mid-40s. If u really wanted to go ultralight, u could hike in these and save the weight of regular shoes, however i would only recommend doing this to very benign walks as they certainly lack the support of real shoes. But for fine gravel/sand/small rock rivers, and boats for that matter, these are great. Dont think they would do so well on freestone rivers, or rivers known for their rock snot.
My wife is a 7 size. Do you have this in a womans style?