3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Solarflex Crewneck Shirt
Long days spent out on the water (and under the sun) call for the Solarflex Crewneck Shirt from Simms. Quick-drying, moisture-wicking, and boasting a UPF 50 rating, the Solarflex checks the box on everything a fly fishing shirt should. Not to mention, it has a longer length for added coverage and comfort when you’re on the oars or releasing another fish.
- Sun-blocking shirt made for fly fishing in clear, warm conditions
- Performance fabric dries fast and wicks sweat to keep you dry
- UPF 50 protects against harmful UV rays
- Flatlock seams and longer length for a more comfortable fit
- Item #SMMF04O
- 100% polyester, Scotchguard coating
- anti-odor finish
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, sport climbing, stillwater fishing, trad climbing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.