Best defense against harsh summer weather.
Built for long days of fishing tropical saltwater shallows and searing summer days on the river, the Simms Men's Solarflex Armor Shirt is a must-have for casting flies in searing temperatures and intensely sunny environments. Cool Control technology chills down when wet, so you actually get a refreshing cooling sensation when you start to sweat. Ventilation panels on the sides keep air flowing, and COR3 performance wicks moisture and dries quickly for additional cooling relief. Meanwhile, long sleeves, an integrated hood and neck gaiter, and extended cuffs shield your skin from the relentless sun so you don't end up redder than the snapper or cutthroat you're fishing for.
- Cooling comfort and sun protection for hot weather fishing
- Cool Control technology offers sweat-activated cooling
- COR3 performance for moisture-wicking and sun protection
- Mesh side panels improve ventilation
- Integrated gaiter and hood for additional sun protection
- UPF 50 shields skin for harmful UV rays
- Polygiene finish keeps foul odors at bay
- Item #SMM00E1
- Q & A
Dad's Ultimate Fishing Shirt
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My dad has been wearing this shirt for years. Every time he wears it out, he just gets another one. Hope they never stop making it or he will probably die. His favorite function of the shirt is the built in face shield. Two for one right?!