Select Style & Size
A little bit of wet-wading never hurt anyone—well, except for those who wandered without protecting their toes, which is why the designers at Simms created the Women's RipRap Sandal. The RipRap features a closed toe design for ample defense against rocks, sticks, and other potentially hazardous, river-bound objects. Meanwhile, the hydrophobic synthetic materials and mesh lend quick-drying performance, and the platform is designed as such that it prevents proprioception, assuring ample stability when you need it most. The various vents provide on-the-go drainage, and the rubber outsole is stud capable for unprecedented, adaptive grip in all sorts of terrain.
- A comfortable, protective sandal for stream wanders
- Synthetic and mesh upper is hydrophobic
- Right Angle Footbed provides support and comfort
- Bungee assures easy-on, easy-off
- Rubber outsole touts stud capable construction
- Item #SMM008Z
- Upper Material
- synthetic, mesh
- Right Angle Footbed
- rubber (stud-compatible)
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?