Select style & size:Select options
Into the water.
- Neoprene socks for wading
- 2.5mm neoprene insulates your foot
- Airprene underfoot increases airflow
- Anatomical fit enhances comfort
- Item #SMM00BW
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased these socks for a hiking trip in the Narrows. Originally we ordered the mens small since I was unsure on the sizing on this womens sock. I wear a size 9 shoe and the mens were too large. This size small was perfect. I ordered 2 for my daughter and myself and are feet were kept warm and cozy through the hike. They were also not too bulky so fit comfortably within our shoes.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these specifically for a trip to The Narrows in Zion NP. Wore them with an old pair of trail runners. They were awesome and kept my feet warm in the 50 degree water for the 16 miles of hiking we did. Couldn't find a size chart for women's sizing on these so I went with my regular sock size. I wear a 7.5 and went with a medium.
The size chart says "US men's size," but the socks are women's... if I wear a size 9 (women's 9) what size should I buy?