Take your next angling vacation somewhere sunny, where you can ditch the waders and enjoy the water. The Men's Simms Morada Short-Sleeve Shirt keeps you cool and comfortable as you cast, using a quick-drying polyester blend and built-in sun protection for peace of mind. With a Teflon finish, this lightweight shirt is water and stain resistant, but still resists wrinkles if you're packing it for a trip. The off-shoulder seams are comfortable underneath your fishing vest, but if you wear it alone you can stick stick a fly box in the patch pocket at your chest.
- Lightweight button-up for angling in warm weather
- Breathable fabric offers quick-drying comfort
- Durable water-resistant finish sheds dirt and water
- Chest pocket offers enough room for your fly box
- Regular fit and style still looks good around town
- Simms gear is often the choice of fishing guides
- Item #SMM00DU
- Q & A
Fishing Shirt That You Can Wear Anywhere
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
I got this shirt for my husband to wear hiking and fishing and also to be able to wear to work. He loves it! It is really light and the fabric is a poly-nylon blend, but still has a seersucker look to it and doesn't sit on your skin. It is wicking, lightweight, and protects you from the sun. Its chest pocket can also fit a fly box. I feel the sleeves are a tad long, but that may be for additional sun protection. It is true to size, but a little roomier than some other ss button down shirts. My husband loves it and I'd buy it again!
My new favorite shirt!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
I have used Simms equipment over the years, but this is the first clothing piece I have owned. This shirt fits well, looks sharp, breathes/dries well, and it has made it into my weekly rotation for both the office and trail/stream/lake.