Take your next angling vacation somewhere sunny, where you can ditch the waders and enjoy the water. The Men's Simms Morada Short-Sleeve Shirt keeps you cool and comfortable as you cast, using a quick-drying polyester blend and built-in sun protection for peace of mind. With a Teflon finish, this lightweight shirt is water and stain resistant, but still resists wrinkles if you're packing it for a trip. The off-shoulder seams are comfortable underneath your fishing vest, but if you wear it alone you can stick stick a fly box in the patch pocket at your chest.
- Lightweight button-up for angling in warm weather
- Breathable fabric offers quick-drying comfort
- Durable water-resistant finish sheds dirt and water
- Chest pocket offers enough room for your fly box
- Regular fit and style still looks good around town
- Simms gear is often the choice of fishing guides
- Item #SMM00DU
- Q & A
My new favorite shirt!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: L
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 170lbs
I have used Simms equipment over the years, but this is the first clothing piece I have owned. This shirt fits well, looks sharp, breathes/dries well, and it has made it into my weekly rotation for both the office and trail/stream/lake.