Low temperatures, low bulk.
Cold morning missions call for extra layers. When you head out to your favorite section of your favorite river to throw some flies around, layer up with the Simms Midstream Insulated Pant for warmth without the bulk. The lightweight PrimaLoft insulation layers easily under your waders and provides warmth even when wet. As you're gearing up to go, the reinforced knees and seat handle the general wear and tear of the outdoors and the face fabric protects you from the wind. Adjust the hook and loop at the ankles for a snug fit over or under your boots.
- Insulated pant to layer under waders for warmth on the water
- Insulation provides warmth without bulk for comfortable layering
- Face fabric is wind-resistant for protection on blustery mornings
- Reinforced seat and knees handle general outdoor wear and tear
- Versatile Hook-and loop at ankle expands or contracts leg opening
- Adjustable waist with drawcord allows for personalized fit
- Simms designs all of its products in Bozeman, Montana
- Item #SMM00EP