Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Katafront Hoodie
The Simms Katafront seems to end up in our fishing pack more than most of our rods. It's a warm, water-repellent hoodie that comes in handy on any cold-morning outing, and we can layer a shell over it whenever it's raining or snowing out.
- Technical fishing jacket for all cold conditions
- Water-shedding fabrics assist with light rainfall
- Hydrophobic cuffs can go in and out of the water
- Adjustable hood ensures secure coverage
- Fitted for a full range of motion and easy layering
- Item #SMMF04I
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex [cuff] 100% polyester [pocket] 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.