Why We Like the Katafront Hoodie
The Simms Katafront seems to end up in our fishing pack more than most of our rods. It's a warm, water-repellent hoodie that comes in handy on any cold-morning outing, and we can layer a shell over it whenever it's raining or snowing out.
- Technical fishing jacket for all cold conditions
- Water-shedding fabrics assist with light rainfall
- Hydrophobic cuffs can go in and out of the water
- Adjustable hood ensures secure coverage
- Fitted for a full range of motion and easy layering
- Item #SMMF04I
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex [cuff] 100% polyester [pocket] 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?