Katafront Full-Zip Hoodie
- A hoodie for morning casts and evening campfires
- Stay dry as you land another fish with water resistant fabric
- Spandex blend allows for comfortable range of motion while casting
- Adjustable hood blocks out rain and wind while on the boat
- Zippered pockets keep your essentials secured and within reach
- Item #SMM00ES
- [body] 92% polyester, 8% spandex, [cuff] 100% polyester, [pocket] 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- casual, river fishing, saltwater fishing
What do you think about this product?
February 1, 2020
New favorite layer
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 150 lbs
Love this hoodie and the fit is surprisingly spot on. It's an awesome layer that is warm but not too warm. It has a soft fleecy inside, and a nice stretchy water resistant outside. Best part is that it doesn't let much wind through, and it's not so bulky and warm that you can't layer under or over it. Fit is comfortably slim, not too tight, except around the wrists and forearms, which are quite fitted and tapered, but I like that. Biggest thing is the fit. At 6'3" 150lbs, I'm tall and skinny. I wear medium t shirts, usually large jackets (for sleeve length) and extra large sweaters (for sleeve and to prevent shrinkage) so it's really hard for me to gauge fit online. Based on Simms size chart, I ordered a medium but was highly skeptical the sleeves would be long enough. I was very pleasantly surprised and it is a perfect fit. Sleeves are long enough, body is trim but not tight. Love this jacket!
January 17, 2019
Awesome layer for cool days on the river
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- 5` 10"
- 185 lbs
I gave this as a gift and have received awesome feedback so far. This jacket is warm enough for cool, damp days on the river. The material sheds light rain and blocks the wind well. This is a great piece that can stand alone or be used as a layer on colder days.
June 4, 2019
What size? Is it slim or regular?