Select style & size:Select options
Saltwater is its own world.
When you're exploring saltwater flats, you can never be sure what your foot might encounter. Choose the Simms Men's Intruder Salt Boot to protect your foot as you scan the water for signs of life. The Vibram outsole grips smooth silt and protects your foot from pointy rocks, while the dual-density EVA midsole absorbs shock as you transfer your weight. The Intruder is fully lined with neoprene, making socks optional unless you need them for extra warmth in frigid water. This low-profile boot eliminates the clunkiness of traditional wading boots, letting you feel nimble as you move about the water.
- Wading boots for exploring saltwater
- Vibram sole grips varied surfaces
- Dual-density EVA midsole absorbs impact
- Fold-down gravel guard keeps debris out
- TPU pads in high-abrasion areas enhance durability
- Non-corrosive hardware stands up to saltwater
- Full, neoprene lining for sock-free comfort
- Item #SMM00C3
- Q & A
I love these boots!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They are comfortable and ideal for walking and wadding on the flats. They do everything that they should do, and look really nice too. I would highly recommend them to anybody who’s going to be on their feet fishing for multiple hours in a day.
I’ve used Simms wading boots for years and recently picked up the Intruder Salt Boot for a recent trip. Great protection for the sharp coral of CXI and good support for long days on the flats. An excellent addition to the Intruder platform.