sale $71.47 $129.9545% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Lightweight, breathable fly fishing vest for stashing your fly fishing gear during warm to hot days on the river or lake.
The Simms Headwaters Mesh Vest offers a wickedly lightweight, breathable fly fishing vest that comfortably holds your essentials while providing easy access to your gear. Mesh lining throughout cuts down on weight and provides stellar ventilation on hot float days, while its nylon fabric pockets with DWR coating keeps your leaders, tippet, fly boxes and other essentials well protected from the elements.
- Lightweight, breathable polyester mesh fabric throughout keeps you cool, wicks moisture away from you body, dries quickly, and feels comfortable against your skin while you cast out into the water
- Nylon fabric pockets feature a DWR coating to help shield your fly fishing essentials from lightly falling rain and river or lake splashes
- Breathable slightly padded collar for comfort
- YKK zippers and fabric with self-fabric binding tape provide improved durability and longevity
- YKK buckle closure ensures the Headwaters stays in place when you reach over the side of the boat to unhook your rainbow
- Six chest pockets and four vertical waist pockets hold your fly boxes, tippet, leaders, split shot, dry shake, and other fly fishing essentials
- Eight internal pockets carry your fly fishing license, wallet, packable rain jacket, sunscreen, and other materials
- Two patented and improved built-in retractors securely hold your pliers and nippers for easy access
- Item #SMM0029
[mesh fabric] polyester, [pocket fabric] nylon, [pocket fabric coating] DWR
[external] 6 chest, 4 vertical waist, 1 horizontal chest, [internal] 8
2 built-in retractors