Select style & size:Select options
Grippy, comfy, quality.
When you get your foot into the Men's Headwaters Boa Felt Boot, you know it's going to be a good day on the water regardless of what you do or don't catch. This boot helps you engage with your environment by improving your contact with everything underfoot. Simms added an ESS plate to enhance your ability to feel and adjust to what your foot lands on. The felt outsole grips silty riverbeds and slimy rocks at an exceptional level, but does mean that you should check local regulations before traveling with this boot. The Boa lacing system ensures a precise, customized fit to keep you moving with agility even in a leather boot.
- Felt boots for wade fishing
- Boa lacing system for a precise fit
- Nubuck leather is waterproof and durable
- 12mm felt outsole maximizes traction
- ESS plate improves cleat retention
- Full scratch rubber rand resists abrasion
- Item #SMM00CF