Select style & size:Select options
You have worked long and hard to make your fly presentation precise. Get a similar level of precision for your foot with the Simms Men's Headwaters Boa Boot. This leather boot has a Boa closure for a customized fit, to ensure that it stays securely in place as you wade. Simms gave the Headwaters a dual-density midsole to absorb shock, reducing fatigue throughout long days on the water. The lightweight platform gives you stability and traction as you move through varied banks and river beds, so you can confidently make it to, through, and from the river.
- Boots for wade fishing with confidence
- Vibram sole provides traction and durability
- Dual-density midsole absorbs impact
- Waterproof nubuck leather is durable and malleable
- Boa lacing system for a precise fit
- Item #SMM00CE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love these boots! I have owned the Simms rivertech, g4 pro, and now these boots all with the boa system. The boa is the way to go if you dont want to spend time tying and untying your boots in freezing cold water.
Great wading boot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Have used boot for past month and is holding up well. It is very comfortable and the boa system is excellent. No more trying to untie frozen laces. Order size larger. I am a 91/2 shoe and the 11 fits perfect with just enough room for a thick wool sock.