Select your style & size:Select options
The best stud solution for added stability in difficult wading conditions.
Replace your old, worn cleats with the Simms HardBite 10-Pack Star Cleat. These HardBite Cleats are specifically engineered to fit pre-defined cleat locations on Vibram rubber outsoles featured on Simms RiverTread, StreamTread, and VaporTread platforms, and the carbide chips are welded to each arm of the cleat for added traction and durability while 45+ Rockwell hardness and a zinc plated design provide corrosion resistance. The HardBite may be used individually or in combination with HardBite Studs (sold separately) in any pattern that the angler chooses to best fit the wading environment.
- Fits pre-defined cleat locations on Vibram rubber outsoles featured on Simms RiverTread, StreamTread, and VaporTread platforms
- Fits between the mini-360 lugs on Simms' StreamTread outsoles
- Carbide chips welded to each arm of the cleat
- 45+ Rockwell hardness, zinc plated
- 10 cleats and screw per package
- Made in US
- Item #SMM000V
- Q & A
I got these for my g3 boots and they make fishing great again. No more accidental spills into the river!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Should come in packs of 20 instead but besides that theyre ok. i noticed some of them didnt even stick past the rubber treads on my boots. On algae you need to dig in too, especially in the salt. Hate how expensive these wading cleats and spikes are
Awesome grip but expensive
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought two sets of ten but really only needed one set. I put 5 on each shoe, removing the worn AlumiBite cleats in the process. Both types go on easy and stay put. The HardBite cleats are SHARP and really help give me confidence wading in slimy rivers. The AlumiBite cleats were OK but wore out way too fast, probably because of the hiking required. I would give 5 stars except for the price. I've only had them for a little while so can't really comment on durability yet.