The Simms Guide Skort combines the freedom of a skirt with the coverage of a short to keep you comfortable for your days spent on the water catching fish. It is constructed with a quick-drying, moisture-wicking, anti-odor fabric that also has UPF 50 to help guard against harmful sun rays. This moisture wicking technology, Coolcore, is free from chemicals and won't wash out over time. It provides up to 30% lower surface temperature when it gets wet by distributing moisture quickly throughout the skort so it can dry faster, keeping you cooler and more comfortable on hot afternoons.
- Skort with comfort and performance for your long days of fishing
- Fabric dries fast and wicks moisture for comfort out of the water
- Polygiene treatment repels unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- 4-way stretch construction moves with your body through each cast
- UPF 50 guards against harmful rays on long days spent in the sun
- Inner short has Coolcore technology to keep you cool on hot days
- Simms products are the choice of fishing guides around the US
- Item #SMM00J0
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [inner short, waistband] 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- 2 hand
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 4, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 130 lbs
Really nice fabric quick dry. Cute for coastal climates. I’m 5’4” 130 lbs. bought a size M which was too loose S fits well!