Select Style & Size
Effortlessly slice through fishing line and leaders with the Simms Guide Nipper. This nipper is constructed from 6061-T6 machined aluminum for robust durability, complete with stainless steel cutters for cutting through monofilament line and fluoro leaders. Its compact, pocket-sized design fits in your vest pocket or pack on the water.
- Cuts through fishing line and leaders
- Machined aluminum with stainless steel cutters
- Pocket-sized design for easy travel and storage
- Based in Bozeman, Montana, Simms is a favorite among pro guides and avid fly fishermen
- Item #SMM009Q
- machined aluminum, stainless steel
- 1.6 x 0.6in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 27, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
Nice product, I like to carry it on my key chain. Durable and works well, a must have.
January 8, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Calling all fishermen and fisherwomen.... this Simms Nipper is a must have. It is small and compact so it fits in your pocket or on a key chain. Just do yourself a favor and add this to your collection, you wont regret it.
December 9, 2017
How do you change the blade on this new version of the Simms nippers? There is not a Phillips head screw, just seems flat.