Cold weather won't stop you.
Extend the fishing season as long as possible in the Simms Guide Insulated Shirt. Plush Primaloft insulation in the sleeves provides cozy warmth when the temperatures are dropping but the fish are still biting. The moisture wicking flannel button up is easy to layer under on especially chilly mornings or can be worn alone when the sun comes out. UPF 50 allows only 1/50th of the suns rays to pass through the shift meaning that your skin has exceptional protection from UV rays when out on the water. The tailored fit with a longer tail allows for long casts and comfortable oar pulls so you can focus on your fishing instead of the shirt pinching your arms.
- Flannel button up for warmth on the river when the seasons change
- Insulated sleeves provide warmth when the temperatures drop
- Moisture wicking fabric offers dry comfort under the sun
- UPF 50 significantly reduces skin's UV radiation exposure
- Tailored fit allows long casts and precision oar pulls
- Longer tail provides extra coverage when bending over
- Buttoned chest pockets keep essentials close and secure
- Item #SMM00FP