Select style & size:Select options
No more fumbling.
Forget about endlessly digging through your pack for fly fishing gear when you're carrying the Simms G4 Pro Hip Pack. This hip pack acts as your personal fishing organizer, providing easy access to all of your gear without the need to fumble with an oversized pack. It's an ideal companion for shorter fishing trips when you're packing light, but still need all of the essentials close at hand.
Providing quick access to your fishing gear, the fold-down workbench with tippet tender makes easy work of changing out or resurrecting wet flies. Bellowed hip pockets expands its storage capabilities while the mesh pocket clutches a water bottle. And when the crisp morning gives way to a scorching afternoon, cinch down your jacket in the compression straps.
- Streamlined gear storage for fly fishing
- Ripstop fabric with water-resistant finish
- Critically taped seams keep stream water out
- Padded shoulder strap for easier carrying
- Fold-down workbench with tippet tender
- Bellowed hip pockets expand its storage
- Stretch mesh pocket fits a water bottle
- Based in Bozeman, Montana, Simms is a favorite of pro guides and avid fly fishermen
- Item #SMM009M
- Q & A
How does the waterproofing with this pack compare to the tactical version from Simms? Is it a totally different fabric?