Select style & size:Select options
The perfect pack for stalking trophy trout along pristine alpine streams, the Simms G4 Pro Backpack handily carries everything you need for a productive day on the water. True to Simms' legendary quality, the G4 Pro Backpack uses double ripstop nylon for rugged durability, complete with a DWR finish for excellent water-resistance. Critically taped seams allow you to wade deeper without water pouring through the bag's most vulnerable points.
Standing apart from the competition, the Catch & Release System uses a magnetic clasp along the shoulder strap that attaches to Simms' Waypoints Convertible Vest and Chest Pack (both sold separately). This allows you to maximize storage and organization on the water—all without endlessly digging through your pack to access flies, tippet, and accessories. Two fold-down workbenches offer access to tippets and floatant when it's time to change or resuscitate your flies.
- Essential gear storage for dedicated fly fishermen
- Lightweight aluminum frame supports heavy loads
- Double ripstop nylon for lasting durability
- Critically taped seams keep moisture from seeping in
- Catch & Release System attaches to chest packs and vests
- Fold-down workbenches for accessing flies and tippets
- Rod-tube carriers double as water bottle holders
- Based in Bozeman, Montana, Simms is a favorite of pro guides and avid fly fishermen
- Item #SMM009K