Select style & size:Select options
G3 Guide Bootfoot Wader
Snow-covered banks and icy currents don't mean that fishing season is over—they just mean that you'll have the river to yourself while you cast comfortably in the warmth and protection of the Simms G3 Guide Bootfoot Wader. Equipped with Gore-Tex Pro Shell construction and heavily insulated boots, these waders are the ideal choice for cold-weather wading.
Gore-Tex Pro provides the most reliable waterproofing from Gore-Tex, and the wader's seat and legs have advanced four-layer construction for reinforced waterproofing and rugged durability. The wader's upper has the same Gore-Tex Pro membrane, and its technical, three-layer construction enhances breathability and pliability for performance-oriented comfort.
A bootfoot wader, the G3 Guide has triple-layer, fully insulated rubber boots with Vibram soles underfoot. These soles feature self-cleaning lugs and multidirectional edges to ensure traction when you're wading over slippery stones. Meanwhile, the 7mm neoprene insulation and microfleece lining keep you toes toasty in the most frigid rivers and manage moisture to keep heat-robbing sweat at bay. And with the Super-Fly Patch and flip-out Tippet Tender, all your most important tools will always be close at hand.
- Bootfoot wader built cold-water river fishing
- Four-layer Gore-Tex Pro in seat and legs for advanced waterproofing
- Three-layer Gore-Tex Pro in upper for enhanced breathability
- Articulated design ensures freedom of movement
- Adjustable suspenders with YKK buckles for a secure fit
- Removable, flip-out Tippet Tender pocket doubles as docking station
- Triple-layer rubber boots with Vibram soles for reliable traction
- Boots fully insulated and fleece-lined for all-day warmth
- Item #SMM00GB