Select Style & Size
G3 Guide Bootfoot Waders
Whether your livelihood depends on wading into waters or your fly-fishing hobby has taken on a life of its own, the Simms Men's G3 Guide Bootfoot Felt Waders will keep you dry and warm. The blend of 3-layer and 5-layer Gore-Tex Pro keeps your legs stay supple and ice-free, even when you're wading in thigh-high frigid water with a bit of snow still on the banks. The adjustable nylon belt and adjustable elastic suspenders accommodate layering up top and keep the layers in close.
Gore-Tex Pro 5-layer fabric climbs up your legs, stopping at mid-thigh. Basically a club sandwich of waterproof, breathable protection, 2 layers of Gore-Tex laminate sit prettily between three pieces of durable, supple shell and lining layers. Water doesn't stand of a chance of getting inside, and Gore-Tex technology makes it 25% more breathable than other 5-layer laminates. Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer fabric covers your bum and stops at the upper edges of the bib. A bit lighter than what covers your legs, this 3-layer laminate still stops water with ease while letting your casting-caused sweat escape.
Deliberate design eliminates seam wear issues on your inner thighs, and Gore-Seam tape ensures stitching stays secure and needle holes are fully sealed. Thick and warm 7mm high-density neoprene stocking feet have grid fleece to help you stay warm when you're walking in cold water or standing still in a cool stream. The 2mm high-density, abrasion-resistant gravel guard withstands the wear and tear of wading. The felt soles keep your feet light and responsive so walking stays simple, even when you're crossing slippery stream beds.
The Tippet Tender Pocket comes off if you're escaping the rigors of guiding for a quick morning at your favorite, secret spot. When you're guiding, this removable pocket has a dual-entry zipper and a retractor docking station. A lined, hand-warmer pocket can be accessed from either side so you can keep your fingers toasty while watching a client try, try, and try again to cast without catching the brush along the bank.
- Boot-foot waders for cold-water wading
- 5-layer Gore-Tex lower is extremely durable and waterproof
- 3-layer upper provides more breathable waterproofing
- Triple-layer rubber boots withstand harsh trail and water conditions
- 7mm neoprene and grid fleece insulate your feet
- Felt-soled boots grip slippery rocks and banks
- Fleece-lined pocket warms chilled hands
- Removable Tippet Tender Pocket helps you stay organized
- Item #SMM00HT
- [upper] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [lower] Gore-Tex Pro (5-layer)
- Belt Included
- stretch nylon (2in)
- adjustable, elastic (1.5in)
- removable tippet pocket, 1 reach-through handwarmer
- Gravel Guards
- 2mm neoprene
- Claimed Weight
- 7lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?