Select Style & Size
Freestone Z Stockingfoot Wader
When high flows have driven most anglers to more tame tailwaters, reach for the Simms Men's Freestone Z Stockingfoot Wader and embrace the challenge of spring fly fishing on free-flowing rivers. Made with a four-layer Toray QuadraLam shell, these workhorse waders are both durable and breathable.
The well-thought design of the Freestone Z waders feature a waterproof center front zipper, so you can step out and take a leak, without having to undo the suspenders. An articulated fit in the legs makes walking and wading comfortable, while adjustable elastic suspenders and an integrated belt let you dial in the right fit for any extra layers you might be wearing. When the rivers do run low and clear, you can convert the Freestone Zs to waist-highs, making them great for summer dry fly fishing or winter steelheading. Built-in gravel guards protect the cuffs from abrasive river bottoms. The two hand pockets are fleece lined so you can warm your hands up before you attempt to switch out flies. With dual retractor docking stations, you can attach nippers or a pair of hemostats to the waders for quick and secure access.
- Waterproof waders for unyielding anglers
- 4-layer Toray QuadraLam seals out water while you wade
- Adjustable 1.5-inch elastic suspenders comfortably distribute pressure
- Integrated belt minimizes bunching and restriction
- Waist-high conversion option makes warm days more comfortable
- YKK Aquaseal waterproof center front zipper enables bathroom breaks
- Built-in gravel guards integrate your wade boots
- Fleece-lined pockets warm chilled fingers
- Item #SMM00HU
- Toray QuadraLam (4-layer)
- Belt Included
- 2 fleece-lined handwarmer
- Gravel Guards
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 3, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift to a friend that is 5'11" and 180 lbs. They initially tried a Medium, but settled on a Large. He had more than enough good things to say about the quality and durability, claiming this would probably last him his lifetime.