Select style & size:Select options
Make your job easier.
Trudging through a river is hard work as it is, and you don’t need your boots to make matters worse by weighing you down. The Simms Men’s Freestone Boot features a water-repellent upper that minimizes water absorption—and the resulting weight—as you wade. When the water is cold, count on the full neoprene lining to insulate your foot, helping you resist the numbness that makes you clumsy. Coordinated or not, the StreamTread outsole provides maximum traction thanks to 360 lugs designed to bite into the riverbed. If you find yourself needing additional grip, the Freestone is compatible with HardBite and Alumibite studs.
- Durable wading boots for fly fishing
- StreamTread outsoles have 360 lugs for traction
- Speed lace system offers an easy, secure hold
- Water-repellent uppers reduce water weight
- Full neoprene lining insulates your foot
- Rubber reinforcements in high-use areas for durability
- Compatible with HardBite and Alumibite studs
- Item #SMM00CA
- Q & A
Bought it for the son in law, he said: Simms is known to make quality goods and these are no exception. Heavy but are sturdy and comfortable to walk in.