Select style & size:Select options
Wade with confidence.
You hike through the brush, descend the bank, and boom, you’re in the river just like that. Make sure you’re wearing the Simms Men’s Freestone Felt Boot, so you have traction and stability for a day of fishing. The felt sole grips algae-covered rocks and slimy banks, giving you confidence as you traverse across the current to find the perfect spot to drop your fly. The uneven river bed can be tricky to navigate in clunky wading boots, so Simms equipped the Freestone with a StreamTread platform for stability and maneuverability. As you move, the neoprene-lined collar and extra width keep your foot comfortable, with enough space that you can wear your favorite neoprene socks to insulate your foot. Before wading, anglers should always check local restrictions about felt boots to reduce the risk of introducing invasive species to vulnerable areas.
- Wading boots for fly fishing and wading confidently
- Synthetic leather offers durability without animal products
- Felt outsole grips slippery rocks and slimy banks
- StreamTread platform for stability on uneven surfaces
- Neoprene-lined collar for comfort
- EEE width gives plenty of room for neoprene socks
- Item #SMM00CB
synthetic leather, scratch rubber
river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing