Select Style & Size
When you're expecting your boots to protect your feet, some weight is involved, but there's no need to feel like they're holding you back. The Freestone features a water-repellent upper that minimizes water absorption—and the resulting weight—as you wade. When the water is cold, count on the full neoprene lining to insulate your foot, helping you resist the numbness that makes you clumsy. Coordinated or not, the StreamTread outsole provides maximum traction thanks to 360 lugs designed to bite into the riverbed. If you find yourself needing additional grip, the Freestone is compatible with HardBite and Alumibite studs.
- Durable wading boots for fly fishing
- StreamTread outsoles have 360 lugs for traction
- Speed lace system offers an easy, secure hold
- Water-repellent uppers reduce water weight
- Full neoprene lining insulates your foot
- Rubber reinforcements in high-use areas for durability
- Compatible with HardBite and Alumibite studs
- Item #SMMF067
- Upper Material
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8] 1lb 7.25oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 13, 2020
Do you have to size up to accommodate for waders or wading socks? I would normally be a size 8.