Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Whether you're casting off the Florida Flats or your local lagoon, the Simms Freesalt Boots are there for you. Built with the rugged materials needed to handle the harsh, corrosive nature of salt water, these wading boot are tough as nails. A cushioned midsole brings comfort to long hours on your feet. And if you need a little more bite in your step, the soles are reinforced with TPU for screwing in cleats securely.
- A saltwater wading boot for angling in coastal or brackish waters
- Non-corrosive materials can handle life in salty environments
- Burly synthetic uppers with rubber rand deliver long-term durability
- Dual-density midsole offers cushioning and support
- TPU sheet added for stable cleat retention
- Neoprene lining means easy on and easy off
- Designed for waders, so size up one size from your street shoe fit
- Item #SMMF086
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.