Select Style & Size
Flyweight Wading Boot
Designed to not only keep you comfortable in the river, but also maintain your comfort on the hike to and from, the Simms Flyweight Wading Boot is the boot you need for venturing far and wide to find the perfect spot. From the lightweight, synthetic upper to the Vibram Idrogrip outsole, this boot is fully featured for wading and hiking. The outsole is stud-compatible in case you want to customize your traction options, but grips rocks and trails on its own as well. Underfoot, a dual-density EVA midsole provides cushion to reduce fatigue stride after stride.
- Lightweight wade boot for anglers who hike in
- Low-profile upper is lightweight for easier hiking
- Vibram Idrogrip outsole provides traction on wet trails
- Stud-compatible outsole allows for customization
- EVA midsole provides plenty of cushion while wading or hiking
- Welded TPU enhances durability in high-abrasion areas
- Item #SMM00I4
- Upper Material
- synthetic, TPU
- Vibram Idrogrip (rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- [size 11] 2lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 8, 2019
Not recommended for sandy rivers/flats
- I've put it through the wringer
The good: Boots are comfortable and light. Not much break-in time needed at all. Great for the hike in to your spot. The bad: These boots fill up with sand. I fish in central Texas and most of our rivers have a sandy bottom. Haven’t waded in salt water yet, but I’m sure the issue will be the same. Even with Simms gravel guards and tight lacing, you’ll have to take these boots off every hour to dump the sand. They’re probably great for hard bottom or gravel bed rivers, but they should be avoided if you’re wading anywhere sandy.
August 9, 2019
Very comfortable and would recommend
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was looking for a replacement for my current wet wading boots and saw these and gave them a try. Fit is true to size (Men’s 11) and they are very comfortable. Have worn them on 3 day trips so far and they have performed very well. I would definitely recommend them.