Fleece Midlayer 1/2-Zip Top
Developed for fisherfolk like yourself, the Simms Fleece Midlayer 1/2-Zip Top is warm, comfortable, and stretchy enough to move freely in. When it's a foggy morning by the creek, you'll appreciate the way the grid-fleece interior traps your body heat, and thanks to a touch of spandex you'll have no trouble casting for fish till it's warm enough to shed a layer. The smooth outer face makes for a low-friction feel beneath your waders or shell, and it features a zippered neck you can open when you need just a touch of ventilation.
- A comfortable midlayer for colder days on the river
- Fleece fabric works hard to trap your body heat
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place while you cast
- Zippered chest pocket offers a secure stash for essentials
- This Montana company is the choice of many a fishing guide
- Item #SMM00FQ
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- casual, fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2020
Never taking this off
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 115 lbs
I wear this fleece year-round, but it's great on the river when the temps drop. 100% recommend.