Goes well with changing leaves.
When the cold gets to be too much for your flannel alone to handle, grab the Simms Men's Fall Run Insulated Vest out of your pack and keep the fishing going for a few more hours. This lightweight vest packs down small for easy transport, but just because it's light and packable doesn't mean this vest doesn't bring plenty of warmth to the table. Its Primaloft Gold insulation has the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any synthetic, so you stay cozy without feeling burdened by a bulky coat. It also has a water-resistant fabric that sheds light rain, as well as tricot-lined pockets for when your frosty fingers need a break from the cold.
- Lightweight warmth for cold-weather fishing
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation maintains warmth when wet
- Micro-ripstop fabric is light, yet tough
- DWR water-resistant coating
- Tricot-lined pockets warm frozen fingers
- Adjustable hem seals out wind
- Simms is proudly based in Bozeman, Montana
- Item #SMM008J