Use Code TAKEOFF20 for 20% Off One Full-Price Item

Detail Images

  • Simms - Front
  • Simms - Exstream Foldover Mitten - Dark Gunmetal
  • Simms - Front -

Current Color

  • Simms - Exstream Foldover Mitten - Dark Gunmetal

Simms Exstream Foldover Mitten


Free 2-Day shipping on orders over $50. Learn More

Select style & size:

Select options
  • Select options
    • Dark Gunmetal, S
    • Dark Gunmetal, M
    • Dark Gunmetal, L

    4 Reviews


    Warm hands, better knots, more fish.

    Handling fine tippets can be frustrating, especially when your hands are cold, wet, and stiff. Get into a pair of Simms Exstream Foldover Mittens and take the pain out of cold-weather fishing. Built with Polartec power shield pro fabric, these gloves block 99% of wind while allowing the remaining 1% to circulate through to increase breathability. That, couples with the DWR-coated stretch fleece lining, warms your hands. When you need to change flies out, the snapback mitt allows for great fingertip dexterity so you can tie those intricate knots with ease and then quickly regain finger warmth.

    • Polartec power shield pro fabric
    • DWR-coated stretch fleece lining
    • Internal hand-warmer pouch
    • Snapback mitt
    • Item #SMM003F

    Tech Specs

    Polartec Power Shield Pro, [lining] stretch fleece with DWR coating
    Recommended Use
    fishing, fly fishing
    Manufacturer Warranty

    Tech Specs

    • Reviews
    • Q & A

    What do you think about this product?

    Have questions about this product?

    Love These Gloves!

      These gloves are perfect for fishing the rivers in the cool mornings! I used them in Alaska and they were just the right warmth. They were easy to turn inside out and get dry overnight and ready to go the next morning. Washed up well too. You will not regret this purchase!

      Great gloves

      • Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer

      These gloves are life savers when you are on the river during those cold morning. At this price point no other gloves really compare.

      Catch more fish

      • Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer

      I have used several other gloves in hopes of keeping me on the water longer during the winter months, but I have found them to either be too bulky and hard to get off or too thin and not worth the inconvenience of wearing gloves.

      These gloves are a great balance of being minimal & warm. The orange fleece pilled a bit at first. but this has not been an issue and stopped after about the 3rd time wearing them. The loops on the backs of the fingers make it very easy to pull these off once you need to submerge your hands in the water. These gloves do dry pretty quickly, but not quick enough to keep your hands warm after dunking them in to release a fish. I always carry a rag or bandanna in my waders to dry off my hands after releasing a fish and prior to putting these gloves back on.

      So far I have two full winter seasons into these gloves and they are holding up great and still keeping me warm on those frigid post sunrise walks to the river.

      Great fishing gloves

      • Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer

      April on the Green can have every kind of weather and when the weather turns bad and the fishing turns on, you don't want to be stuck sitting in the boat or on the bank with cold hands. These gloves are the best fishing gloves I have ever used. Pull back the mitt when fishing, or pull it over your fingers when rowing. They have low bulk which is great when fishing but super warm for when you get caught in the spring snow storm. The wear resistant pads keeps the gloves from wearing out when you have caught your fill and it's time to row.

      Is possible shipping to Bosnia and Herzegovina.?!

      Best regards,


      Hey Goran,

      Unfortunately at this time we are not set up to ship to Bosnia or Herzegovina. If you have any friends or family in the USA you could ship the order to them and have the package sent on to you.